How Does GameStop Price Match Policy Work? – Steps
Welcome to the GameStop Price Match & Adjustment Policy! This is the policy that is helpful to you in saving a lot.
As per the GameStop website, there was no mention of any price match policy. So, customers are unhappy about that.
DoNotPay and many other websites says, Later in February 2022, GameStop implements price matching and price adjustment policies in order to expand their business.
Moreover, like other big brands, the company offers the GameStop Return & Exchange Policy.
Check out this post to get complete information on GameStop’s Price Match Policy, how it works, Adjsutment & Return Policy, FAQs, Reviews, and more.
About GameStop Price Match Policy
GameStop’s price-matching policy is a little bit unclear. So here’s some details about it:
- Be honest, Gamestop’s website doesn’t mention price-matching or adjustments.
- It’s clear that the company indicates easy return and exchange policy to their customer.
- The product must be the same, including the game version and available in-stock.
- According to price matching on YouTube video, Gamestop price matches in stores but not online.
- Gamestop price-matches Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Gamestop.com, etc.
- If you inform Gamestop you want to price match, they’ll match it. But, they won’t inform you if there’s a cheaper price elsewhere.
- You must conduct your own research before shopping.
- Price-matching not permitted on Flash deals and packaged.
- According to pricematchguarantee, GameStop doesn’t price match with other retailers at all.
- However, price adjustment is possible on the product purchased from gamestop.com provided the product isn’t purchased from the online exclusive sale.
- In sum-up, we can say that the price adjustment is given on product purchased in-store. It’s not possible on some special offers or purchase online.
|Founded||In year 1984|
Grapevine, Texas, U.S.
Number of locations
|4,573 (Till Jan 2022)|
|USA, Canada, Australia, Europe|
Number of Employees
14,000-28,000 part-time (Jan 2022)
- You can earn 10,000 extra points (worth $10) and $5 monthly as a welcome bonus point when you join PowerUp.
- For every dollar you spend, you also get 20 points.
- You’ll need to turn your points into coupons that you can use to buy anything at Gamestop.
- Extra trade-in credit on games, accessories, and more.
- Within 24 to 48 hours of your transaction, you will receive your points.
- Your points will expire if you don’t make any purchases in the next complete a year.
- When you sign up for the programme, you’ll also get early access to console deals and reductions.
Selling Used Items
Gamestop price-matches has a PowerUp programme and buys back used products. This option’s details:
- PowerUp Program can exchange used products for store credit or cash at Gamestop.
- Nevertheless, if you decide to use credit, you will increase your return by roughly 20%.
- Gamestop will buy your used iPhones, smartphones, smartwatches, tablets, headphones, video games, consoles, accessories, etc.
- You can bring items from the following manufacturers to Gamestop to see if they’re interested in purchasing them: Apple, Samsung, Xbox, Nintendo, and Playstation.
- Even if your product or brand isn’t listed above, you may still bring it along and ask Gamestop if they’ll offer you cash or store credit in exchange for it.
- When you take your item to the store, be sure it doesn’t include personal information.
Does GameStop Price Match Online?
Right now, GameStop doesn’t match any online prices. This also meant that GameStop’s online store would match the prices of other online gaming shops.
They are starting with physical stores before expanding online.
Does GameStop price match PlayStation store?
On Gamestop’s website, nothing says they match or adjust the price. However, some online blogs claim that Gamestop price matches in shops even if they do not do so online.
Where Else Can You Price Match Video Games?
- Are you looking for the best deals, or does bargaining mean price matching in gaming? Many big brands sell video games.
For example, Walmart, Target, and Best Buy. Amazon is a large video game retailer with a presence, but they no longer price match.
- Moreover, if you’re a big video game fan, you’ll find an excellent discount on gaming consoles, games, accessories, and more.
Feel free to check out Humble Bundle, Steam, Xbox Live, GOG, Nintendo eShop, Origin, or PlayStation Network.
Does GameStop Price Match Amazon?
The major reason why GameStop doesn’t match Amazon’s prices is that Amazon’s costs are often increased by the resell market.
However, GameStop’s price matching programme is still very new, so future updates may include Amazon.
Does GameStop buy games?
Surely! GameStop is always the best place to go if you want to sell a video game, no matter how old or what kind it is.
The reason is that GameStop helps give you the most money for the games you sell there compared to any other.
GameStop Near Me
You may find your GameStop shop on www.gamestop.com/stores/
GameStop Contact Details
Nice to see you here! We hope you’ve been satisfied with the information about GameStop Price Match, Adjustment Policy, saving tips, location, customer service, FAQs, etc.
In last, GameStop’s website is not offering a particular price match policy to their clients. Still, as per other sources, we assume that and provide the possible stuff on the same.
FAQs – GameStop Price Match & Adjustment Policy
Does GameStop Price Match?
In fact, GameStop doesn’t price match with other company at all.
Does GameStop price adjustment?
No. GameStop Price Adjustment Policy doesn’t allow you for a partial refund.
What is meant by pre-ordered product?
The pre-ordered product means that the product is not launched priviously.
What is the delivery time for the product?
The shipping time for your product will depend on the delivery method you choose after your order is processed.
Does GameStop Price Match Target?
We can’t say exactly, but GameStop prices match many big gaming brands like Walmart and Target. So it may be price match Target.