The Lakeland Survey, found at survey-lakeland.co.uk, is an online questionnaire designed by Lakeland that calculates customer appreciation of commodities and customer service. This information is meant to provide the company with things that might need improvement, such as ambiance and commodities. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Surveys are a great way for you to communicate with the company. It is important to the company to hear from their customers to know if they are doing a good job. If things are going well, it means the company does well. If things are not going well, it means the company needs to know so they can make improvements and fix the problems. You can also enter a sweepstakes where you could win £50 of Lakeland vouchers.
Lakeland is a UK company offering a variety of kitchen ware, including processors, baking dishes, cooking ware, and much more. The company began in 1974, selling polyethylene bags to chicken farms. With the death of creator Alan Rayner, his three sons expanded the company known as Lakeland Plastics, to a line of kitchenware.
Today, the retailer sells kitchen appliances for food processing, as well as cook ware in glass, wood, stainless steel, and ceramic. The name changed to Lakeland Limited in 1997, then changed back to Lakeland roughly ten years later, to help the company create a more contemporary image. Today, the company also offers specialty foods, gardening items, and seasonal products. The company has 69 stores across the UK, including the first store in Windmere.
How to Take the Lakeland Survey
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- Have a recent Lakeland receipt from a participating store.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to survey-lakeland.co.uk.
- Read the short paragraph and click start when ready. You can see the terms and conditions of the sweepstakes by clicking the hyperlink above the start button. This will allow you to read about the drawing and find out how to enter, when and how you will be notified and more.
- Select the store you visited, whether or not you would recommend the store to friends, and rate the variety of things provided.
- There is also a text box provided where you can write your own thoughts, comments or suggestions. It is important to use this box to include problems, suggestions for improvement and more.
- Enter your email address to enter the drawing for Lakeland vouchers worth 50 euros. You are not required to enter your email to leave feedback.
Take By Online Video Guide: