The U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey, found at www.Postalexperience.com/pos, is an online questionnaire designed by the U.S. Postal Service that helps them understand how happy their customers are. Information from the survey is then used by the company to make all kinds of improvements. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Leaving feedback is important for both you and the company. The company relies on the feedback you provide so they can decide what needs to be changed to make experiences better. It also tells them what works well so they don’t need to focus on those as much. Your responses are important to help U.S. Postal Service improve services in your area.
The U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey Details
|Survey Name||The U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey|
|Entry Method||Online or Phone or Scan QR Codes|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
About U.S. Postal Service
As an official government agency, The United States Postal Service is less than 50 years-old. It has been around in one form or another for two centuries, though. Over 600,000 people work for the Postal Service. Plus, a fleet of 200,000 vehicles and many thousands of facilities fall under control of USPS today.
Of course, the Postal Service is tasked with delivering mail to Americans across the country. Millions of letters and packages go through the agency’s hands each and every day. Americans depend upon the Postal Service for mail delivery. These days, USPS faces stiff competition from other parcel carriers.
How to Take the U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent U.S. Postal Service receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take by Online:
- Go to https://postalexperience.com/pos.
- Select your preferred language by clicking on the radio button. Then click Select Language to continue.
- Read the information above and below the diagram and then enter your Zip code and + 4 code. This will be located on the top of your receipt below the Post Office location address. Click Begin Questionnaire when ready.
- Enter the date of your transaction (located at the top of the receipt) in the form of MM/DD. Even if the month is March, you will need to enter two numbers, so it would be 03.
- Enter the time from the receipt.
- Answer questions, such as how satisfied you were and how long you waited in line.
- You will be provided a space where you can enter your specific comments. Please do this if possible. Click Finish Questionnaire when done.
Take by Online Video Guide:
Take by Phone:
Take by Scan QR Codes
- Scan your QR Codes with your mobile device on your receipt