Postoffice.co.uk/feedback – Post Office UK Survey 2022
Post Office Ltd in the United Kingdom accepts that they need to improve the services in various ways. And in doing so, they want help from loyal customers to share the future of the UK’s Post Office.
So, they’ve ended up with the idea of conducting an online feedback survey at postoffice-tellus.co.uk or postoffice.co.uk/feedback.
Post Office Tell Us UK Survey allows every UK Post Office guest to share all about their visit experience.
Taking part in Postoffice-tellus.co.uk Survey can help customers to voice their complaints, suggestions, and review as well as also suggest thoughts, which can help the company to grow.
Post Office Customer Survey helps the company to know how well their employees treat clients, ways of improving their service, and how happy customers are with the choices of services they offer
After completing the Postoffice Feedback Survey UK, every participant will be entered into a prize draw to win a £100 One4all Gift Card.
So, if you’ve paid a visit to the UK Post Office, don’t miss out on the chance to win a £100 One4all Gift Card just for telling your visit experience.
For all customers who’ve paid a visit to the UK Post Office, who wants to join this Post Office Tell Us Survey at www.postoffice.co.uk/feedback and win the prize draw.
Read this Post Office Tell Us Customer Survey Guide to get steps with rules, conditions, and official links to win your rewards.
Postoffice.co.uk Feedback Survey Details
|Survey Name||Post Office UK Feedback Survey|
|Survey Prize||Win a £100 One4all Gift Card|
|Receipt Valid||7 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
Post Office Tell Us UK Survey Rewards & Benefits
Win a £100 One4all Gift Card
After completing the Postoffice Feedback Survey, every participant will be entered into a prize draw to win a £100 One4all Gift Card.
Post Office UK Feedback Survey Rules
- The Sweepstakes is open to permanent Great Britain residents only.
- Participants must be 18 or over.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to take part in the survey.
- Only one survey entries are allowed per household, per week
- Each participant may only win one prize.
- No other types of entry will be accepted.
- All charges are the duty of the winner.
- No entries on behalf of third parties will be accepted
- Employees and associates are not allowed to enter.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by the law.
Post Office Customer Survey Requirements
- Must be a legal resident of Great Britain
- Have a basic knowledge of English.
- A mobile device, computer, or tablet with internet access.
- A valid Email address is required.
- The store number on your receipt.
- The date of your visit.
- The time of your visit.
How to Do the Post Office Survey at www.Postoffice.co.uk/feedback?
- Open the browser and go to the official website – www.Postoffice.co.uk/feedback.
- This will takes you to the Post Office official feedback survey page.
- Enter your valid Fadcode, postcode, town, or street name.
- Then, click on the ‘Enter’ button and identify your Post Office Branch from the given map
- Click on the ‘Feedback’ button with your Post Office branch name
- Select how you heard about the Post Office Feedback survey: either through invitation card, Till Receipt, or e-mail
- Then, choose your age and gender
- Mention the date and time of your latest visit to the Post Office branch
- Choose ‘Yes’ to enter the Post Office Tell Us Prize Draw to win the gift card
- Fill in the contact details by providing original information as you will be contacted related to the prize draw.
- Then, start the survey by giving your feedback or rating to the questions and submit it.
- Submit the feedback.
- By completing the survey, you will be entered into a prize draw to win a £100 One4all Gift Card.
The prize, £100 High Street gift card must be taken within 2 weeks of the winners being informed, or an alternative winner will be drawn.
Post Office UK Contact Details
If you wish to contact us for some reason, you can do so by sending a message to:
Contact Number: 0345 722 3355
Website Issues: www.postoffice.co.uk/technical-issues-website
So that was all details needed to complete the Post Office UK Feedback Survey. Go through the complete article carefully and get a chance to earn the reward at www.postoffice.co.uk/feedback.
For more questions and queries, write us below