The Barney’s Online Survey, can be found at www.Barneysfeedback.com. This will be an online survey where you will rate your experience during your visit. This information provides feedback so Barney’s may measure their performance and how they may understand how they may service you and all customers better in the future.
Barney’s Online Survey Details
|Survey Name||Barney’s Online Survey|
|Survey Prize||Win a $250 GIFT CARD!|
|Entry Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||Within 7 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
Established in 1987, Barney’s is a small grocery chain serving the New Buffalo, MI, area and its environs. Known as the grocery store that will deliver, Barney’s provides exceptional customer service by delivering to many different locations including yachts moored at New Buffalo’s marina. Barney’s began life as Al’s Supermarkets in Michigan City and LaPorte, IN in 1987. Beginning with a small store that simply encompassed some of the soot and directed infested areas.
These pieces of real estate have promoted customers, and ultimately owners to become interested in the many, marvelous community amenities in the area of Indiana that easily borders Lake Michigan.
How to Take the Barney’s Online Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Barney’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Barneysfeedback.com.
- You will need to enter the four-digit transaction number from the bottom of your receipt, after which you will enter the date of your visit to Barneys. You will then be prompted to select the time of day in which you were there, the cashiers names, (which is listed on your receipt) the total of your transaction.
- Next you will be able to respond to several different types of questions, as to your overall satisfaction with your experience, to the condition of the store and restrooms. Following which, you will be given an open text box to write general comments pertaining to your visit and experience. There will be several questions as to the location of products and the ease you found them accessible. The remaining questions will want to gather information on the assistance and courtesy of the staff while shopping and checking out.
- You will need to complete the contact information to be eligible in the monthly drawing.
After completing the survey, you will be entered into the monthly drawing for a $250 gift card.