The Murphy Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.TellMurphyusa.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Murphy that helps evaluate customer satisfaction of products and services offered by them. The company will use that information provided by you to help them update their products, customer service and atmosphere in the store. This survey is taken online for convenience.
By choosing to participate in this survey, you have a chance to leave valuable and important feedback about your recent visit to the store. The company really wants this feedback from you and others to help them understand and learn what works and what may need to be changed or updated.
Murphy Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Murphy Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Entry Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||Within 3 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About Murphy USA
Murphy USA is a retail chain of gas stations located throughout the United States. It currently operates more than 1,300 fueling stations in more than 20 states. The Murphy USA stations are normally located in close proximity to various Walmart stores; however, some larger chains operate as stand-alone fueling stations.
The corporation was originally founded in 2013 as a spin-off enterprise of Murphy Oil. In early 2016, Murphy USA announced that it was looking to gradually shift away from the Walmart locations, as it entered a new business relationship with Core-Mark International due to its larger selection of products that are offered.
How to Take the Murphy Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Murphy receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.TellMurphyusa.com.
- If you prefer to take the survey in Spanish, click the blue hyperlink in the bottom left corner.
- Enter the survey code (twelve digits) from the bottom of your receipt into the top four boxes.
- Answer questions about your most recent experience. Most questions will be multiple choice where you select either one or more than one answer. Others will provide a text box where you type in the information. Please answer questions honestly.